Christmas Block Drawing
Each year a fabric is purchased for the Block Drawing in December and this year we will have a Christmas fabric as the focus fabric. We currently have 22 members who would like to participate, but I'm hoping more members will join in on the fun. I'm hoping each member will put their best skills to work and come up with wonderful blocks. The following guidelines should give you all the information you need, but if you have any questions please let me know.
AQG Block Guidelines for the 2020 Christmas Block Drawing
1. Each participant may purchase ONE fat quarter of the 2020 Christmas fabric for $3.
2. Blocks may be pieced or appliqued in any pattern you choose with a recognizable amount of the fabric in each block. When completed, unfinished blocks should measure 12 1/2" square.
3. Each participant may make up to 5 blocks. For each block you submit, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a set of blocks.
4. Safety pin a piece of paper with your name onto each block you submit.
5. Each participant may only win one set of blocks regardless of the number of blocks entered.
6. Blocks are due no later than the November 3rd General Meeting, earlier is encouraged.
7. Winners will be drawn at the December 1st General Meeting. You need not be present to win.
Have fun and good luck in the drawing!! I will only purchase enough fabric for the number of members who would like to participate. I am planning on purchasing the Christmas fabric late in June and having it available for the July General Meeting. We aren't sure if we will actually be "real" meeting in July, but if not, we will make arrangements to meet at the Roberts School and pass it out. I'll keep you posted.
If you would like to participate and have not already signed up, please let me know asap. Barb Levan email@example.com 770-974-0551 (h) 612-310-6385 (c)