Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Allatoona Quilt Guild
UFO Challenge 2023
· Participants write a list numbered 1-10 with a finished product for each number. (Could be a finished quilt, pieced top, etc.)
· Each month we draw a number for the next month. The first number will be drawn in January. January’s numbered project must be completed by the February meeting. You will not know which project needs to be completed until we draw it for each month.
· Everyone who completes their project on time has their name entered into an end-of-the year drawing. If the project is not finished by the due date it does not receive a drawing entry.
· At the end of the year we draw from all of the entered names. You can be entered up to 10 times if you complete each month.
· The drawing prize is a $50 gift certificate. Each participant receives a bead for the months they complete.
If you finish all 10 months on time you receive a special UFO charm.
· Your list is on the honor system. You keep them for your own reference. You do not need to turn them into the VP. However, you cannot change projects after you complete your list.
· VP will track members with finished products, which names goes into the drawing, and who has completed all 10 projects.
Example: In January we draw a random number 1-10 for February. If we drew #3 in January, anyone who has finished #3 brings it in for show and tell (or sends photo) for the February meeting. They then get their name entered for a drawing. In February we will draw the project number that must be completed in March. At the end of the year we draw from all of the names that have been entered for the year. If you finish February’s project #3 in July, and it was due in February your name is not entered for that month.